- Type: Operating Table
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- LCD Display: N/M
- Anesthesia: N/M
- Driven Type: Mechanically Driven
- Surgery Type: Rectal Surgery,Orthopedic Surgery,Abdominal Surger
- Origin: China
- Kind: Orthopedics
- Group: All Patient Type
- Source: N/M
- Type of Operating Light: N/M
- Patient Type: All Patients
- Trademark: Aeonmed
Base, column noosing, accessories rails, and metal accessories are made of stainless steel.
Stable structure, nice shape, easy to clean
Broad range of position adjustment is suitable for more requirements by surgery department
OP750 is a Mechanicel operating table fully meeting various request by different sergey departments. It provides various positions through simple and accurate operation while ensuring patients' safety and comfort. Cost-effective OP750 with versatility is the ideal choice for modern operation room
1. Functional displays below are controlled by import cylinder: head plate up and down, table trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg, back plate up and down.
· Easy to operate, accurately and stably positioning.
· Operation focuses on head without affecting surgery
· Built-in kidney-bridge can be elevated up to 110mm.
· Provides displays requested by kidney and gallbladder surgery.
· Optional table longitudinal shift(up to 300mm) provides big enough. space for X-ray work.
· Operating table is easy to fix and shift with simple and efficient. base-lock system.
· Reserved space for feet in base meets close working on operating table while ensuring stability.
· Operating table up and down controlled by foot-lift pump, an integration structure of oil pump, fuel tank and crank.
· The integrate pump provides high stability of table during up and down operation and excellent carrying capacity.
· Easy to operate, time-saving design.
· Built-in X-ray film rail layer meets shoot request for different body parts during surgery.
· Mattress made by high density PU foam is waterproof.
· High elasticity and comfort.
· Removable design, nice shape, easy to clean, excellent perspective of X-ray.